Akra Apartments Chernomorets
Chernomorets is a small picturesque town on the Southern Black Sea coast, 25 km away from Bourgas, 35 km away from Bourgas International Airport and 9 km from Sozopol. It is situated in one of the quietest bays along the Southern Black Sea coast.
The amazing panorama, bizarre rocks and sandy beach are all part of the attractive sights of this place. The residential building “AKRA 23” is situated on the beach itself.
- The building is made of monolithic reinforced concrete structure, brick facades and partition walls.
- External heat and waterproofing on the facades and roof with modern ecological materials according to the project. Facade solutions are made of colored polymeric plasters resistant to the marine climate.
- Electricity installation is separate for each apartment with a separate electrical panel and a separate electrometer in the main electric table. The plumbing installation is made of ecological PVC pipes with installed water meters in each apartment.
- Telephone installation. Installation for TV and Internet.
- The intercom installation, staircase and common parts are completely finished according to the project.
All rooms have a wonderful sea view and panorama of the entire bay of Burgas from Sunny Beach to Sozopol.
The building has multiple studios and apartments that are rented during the summer season. If you are interested in the rooms you can learn more here:
Construction company Izzida carried out the following activities on the contracted site:
- vertical planning
- painting works
- laying stone on facades
- plasters plasters
- laying mineral plasters
- laying faience
- laying of terracotta
- thermal insulations
- stone facing
- design interior solutions and visualizations
This project is completed.
The project was completed up until turnkey phase. Here you can see the interior of the building, as well as some of the furnishings we have furnished.